RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Tekken 6 [BLES00635] Fatal crash on startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am completely new to this and I cannot get this game to run.  The closest I got was the very first screen that says press X to continue, but it crashed soon after. I have looked up possible fixes like deleting config files but it never worked. Maybe I am doing it wrong. I also tried using an older build of RPCS3 and that didn't work either. Anyway the log should be there with the errors. 

Here are my specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070ti
16 GB ram
64 bit system

Any questions and possible solutions are welcome.
Log file didn't attach
Added the log file, forgot to press attach. My bad.
You have a disc game inside dev_hdd0/game, read the Quickstart Guide again
So I just have to move it to the disc folder? I think last time I tried it in the folder it didn't work. But I will look into it again and read the guide. I will let you know if anything happens. Thanks for your help.

I tried moving it to the disc folder but it gave me the same error. It must be that KERNALBASE.dll. I put another log file. I also made a mistake, I am using the US version. I accidentally put the PAL ID in the title. If that makes a difference. I do apologize.

One more thing, my games.yml file is not showing anything. It might have to do with the game not showing up on the list in the emulator. The games.yml file is 0 KB. I have tried deleting it, but it just creates another with nothing in it. If the cause of the problem is due to the game not showing up, and the games.yml file, could you help me with fixing that. I feel like we are getting closer to the root of this issue.
Sorry for yet another post, but I am still having trouble. The game is not appearing on my list still. I have tried putting it in both the disc folder and game folder. The games.yml file is still empty. If I were to edit the file myself will it appear? Could I see an example of one? Is it against the rules to ask for a games.yml example for download? Since the game does not appear on my list, I have no clue what it looks like.
It seems like your game dump is corrupted. Dump your disc again.
Yeah, I resorted to that. Turns out that was the case. After another dump, I got it working again. If anything happens though in the future I know where to look. Thanks for the help. The thread is welcome to be locked now.