RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Demon Souls on 0.0.10.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wondered how updating from .9 to .10 has affected playback in Demon Souls
Since updating I can't get past first loading screen
Running an i7 4790 & AMD 5700xt
Reverting back to .9 is absolutely fine but hoped there would be some gains if I get it to work
(05-23-2020, 03:42 PM)czr Wrote: [ -> ]I wondered how updating from .9 to .10 has affected playback in Demon Souls
Since updating I can't get past first loading screen
Running an i7 4790 & AMD 5700xt
Reverting back to .9 is absolutely fine but hoped there would be some gains if I get it to work
I have a problem with Demon's Souls in the latest version of RPCS3. I don't know if it the same, but when i'm playing the game have several drops in the Frames, but when i open something else the game have a very smooth performance, even 60fps+ with the patch. But this only when i have another document or chrome or anything else. 

Why the game is very smooth in background? 

Thank you so much.
Doesn't seem related, I can't get passed loading
Running the latest fps patch but removing this doesn't affect. Tried all sorts of config and always get the same result. Also cleared cache
Undecided
(05-25-2020, 05:27 PM)czr Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't seem related, I can't get passed loading
Running the latest fps patch but removing this doesn't affect. Tried all sorts of config and always get the same result. Also cleared cache
Undecided

So weird, maybe someone else can help us. Try with a clean copy of the emulator, download the latest version and the firmware and try the game.

In my case I don't understand why the game fall to 10fps or less, but in background goes very smooth.
(05-25-2020, 11:56 PM)Rafles Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2020, 05:27 PM)czr Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't seem related, I can't get passed loading
Undecided

So weird, maybe someone else can help us. Try with a clean copy of the emulator, download the latest version and the firmware and try the game.

In my case I don't understand why the game fall to 10fps or less, but in background goes very smooth.
You didn't say what you're running if it's an Nvidia card in the Nvidia control panel if you go to Manage 3D Settings -> programs tab, find or add Rpcs3, scroll down to Power management and channel it from Optimal power to Prefer Maximum performance.
(06-01-2020, 04:01 PM)evilpaul Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2020, 11:56 PM)Rafles Wrote: [ -> ]
Undecided

You didn't say what you're running if it's an Nvidia card in the Nvidia control panel if you go to Manage 3D Settings -> programs tab, find or add Rpcs3, scroll down to Power management and channel it from Optimal power to Prefer Maximum performance.

I'm running AMD but had the same issue on Nvidia card I replaced a few weeks back