RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: INSERT DISC 2 PROBLEM when playing psn classic MGS1 on rpcs3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the game runs perfectly so i played it here ...

i played the game up to the point where it says to

insert disc 2 ......please help .... how do i do that ??
RPCS3 doesn't support disc swapping on PS1 Classics yet
(05-04-2020, 08:03 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]RPCS3 doesn't support disc swapping on PS1 Classics yet

Legend of Dragoon, same problem, fix? split multi disc img to single disc img and re-pkg? methods, bump, help.
RPCS3 still doesn't support disc swapping on PS1 Classics
(01-01-2021, 01:40 AM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]RPCS3 still doesn't support disc swapping on PS1 Classics
There's no point in uploading log files, I've already answered your question
(01-04-2021, 10:17 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]There's no point in uploading log files, I've already answered your question

the failures in the log files, inquiry of meanings
(05-04-2020, 08:03 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]RPCS3 doesn't support disc swapping on PS1 Classics yet

Has there been any update on this? I didn't know about this going into playing MGS1 as I was told it was the best way to play it.
No. Playing MGS1 on ps1emu which is already not a good emulator running inside another emulator is probably the worst way to play it.
ps1emu support was added for fun, it's not for people to actually play games on it. You have proper emulators on PC such as DuckStation.