RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Railfan (BLJM60013) crashes ingame, despite being listed as "playable"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The log showed a fatal error named "AU queuing error" after selecting the mission to be played. 

This game is list as "playable" in the compatibility list. Is there any idea to fix this?

The log is showed below:
Code:
RPCS3 v0.0.10-10313-c1bd154b Alpha | HEAD | Firmware version: 4.86
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor | 16 Threads | 63.95 GiB RAM | TSC: 3.600GHz | AVX+ | FMA3
F {PPU[0x1000087] Thread (HLE Video Decoder)} SIG: Thread terminated due to fatal error: AU queuing error(0xbebbb1b7): Invalid data found when processing input
(in file d:\a\1\s\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\cellVdec.cpp:278)
Missing log file, removed random copy paste from the emulator

Manually load cellVDec library (automatic + manual load) on the Advanced Settings Tab
(05-01-2020, 05:38 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Fichier journal manquant, suppression de la pâte de copie aléatoire de l'émulateur

Charger manuellement la bibliothèque cellVDec (chargement automatique + manuel) sur l'onglet Paramètres avancés

Hello,

I have the same problem but i don't find the cellVDec  library neither in software nor my PC.... Where is it ?
Thanks

Yetcha
(05-01-2020, 05:38 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Missing log file, removed random copy paste from the emulator

Manually load cellVDec library (automatic + manual load) on the Advanced Settings Tab

Hello,
Here is more informations if i wasn't clear.
Look at my screen... The cellVDec is not in this list of the advanced Setting Tab. I well read all the list, but nothing in seight...  Undecided 
How can i do to boot correctly the Railfan game ?

Thanks for answer.
Regards

Yetcha