RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Singstar activate Songs that bought from the web
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everbody,

I have a problem with my Songs that I bought from the Playstation Store.
How I can activate the Songs in rpcs3?
I've transfer the files from my PS3 to rpcs3 but if I open Singstar Ultimate Party I can see the songs at the library but they are looked and I got a message to dowload the songs again because the system has changed. 
Maybe there is a way to unlock the songs...?

Thanks for your help
You need to dump the game licenses as well, that's likely what's missing
(04-13-2020, 08:53 AM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]You need to dump the game licenses as well, that's likely what's missing
But how can i do it? I have no eboot bin or even no edat...

In the picture are the game folders where located the songs. they are in the usdir folder. I think I have something edit in the Errata folder, but I have no idea what I need to do there.
When you acquire content in PSN Store you also get a RIF license with it which gets stored in exdata. Check your console for the licenses.
(04-14-2020, 10:42 AM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]When you acquire content in PSN Store you also get a RIF license with it which gets stored in exdata. Check your console for the licenses.
I checked already...for the Singstar Songs there is no rif or edat. I transfered already all edats and renamed in rap, other Games from the shop working with that. The songs are connected somehow with my user name. 
I copied already the complete "home" folder from my ps3 and create a second user in rpcs3 but it didn't work either...!?!

Oh, now i tried again with my PS3 user account in rpcs3 and now the songs are unlocked.

thanks for your help