RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Hamster Ball Crashes (NPUB30101)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again. Please ask for help for the game Hamster Ball of the region NPUB30101, version that is playable but for some reason it does not work well for me since when I start playing any level the game crashes and I do not understand why this happens. I have a 1050ti and a fairly decent processor, that is, my pc easily supports this game but for some reason it doesn't work as it crashes. I have tried different configurations and nothing. The game is supposed to be playable since 2017. I have attached my emulator settings below and would appreciate if you can help me with this, maybe a special configuration is needed or I don't know. Thank you all and I wait for answers !!
Missing log file
(03-31-2020, 10:31 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Missing log file
This?
> C:/Program Files (x86)/RPCS3/

RPCS3 will malfunction if placed on obnoxious directories like "Program Files" or some other weird Windows directories with specific file permissions
(04-02-2020, 03:38 AM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]>  C:/Program Files (x86)/RPCS3/

RPCS3 will malfunction if placed on obnoxious directories like "Program Files" or some other weird Windows directories with specific file permissions
Nothing. I moved it to "My Documents" but the game continues crashing
Disable GPU texture scaling and set VBlank to 100%
(04-02-2020, 07:18 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Disable GPU texture scaling and set VBlank to 100%
It doesn't work Sad It remains the same