RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: College Hoops 2k8 crashes to white screen at half time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently i cant complete a full game without the game crashing.  The game crashes at 2 distinct moments:

- At half time after pressing x to bypass highlights the game will crash to a white screen
- If Im lucky enough to makes it past the white screen of death that occurs at half time, the game will crash as the players are celebrating at the end of the game.

im convinced this is a shader issue but im posting here to be sure,  Ive tried everything i could find on google and youtube.  Still no fix.

**RE UPLOADED LOGS FROM DUMP OF MY PERSONALLY OWNED GAME COLLEGE HOOPS 2K8**
*Update*

I have upgraded my graphics card and now at half time the half time show does not appear and the players just stand around while the cheer leaders cheer and it never ends. I can bring up the pause menu but that’s about it.
(05-12-2020, 03:10 AM)Yes [email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]*Update*

I have upgraded my graphics card and now at half time the half time show does not appear and the players just stand around while the cheer leaders cheer and it never ends. I can bring up the pause menu but that’s about it.
Have you resolved this issue.  I have the same problem as everyone just stands around once halftime begins and I have no way of continuing the game.  It is quite frustrating.