RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Huge framerate Problem [Demon's Souls]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ! Smile

After long hours and few days searching to install and configure RPCS3 to finish the souls series with demon's souls, i finally came here to know if some people could help me about my problem i don't really know how to solve it.

I correctly downloaded the game, the OS, the last Build and try on some different stables version of RPCS3, and configured the game like in a lot of tutorial video about this but each time, i've got the same problem, the sound crack, my FPS aren't stable ( for 60 FPS patch , i can easily go to 20 FPS ) , for exemple, on the tutorial on the game, i can only walk a little bit and kill the first monster before be stuck at 2-7 FPS with lot of loading of shaders and error in the Logs.

I think i correctly configured the game : 

- CPU
---- PPU : LLVM
---- SPU : LLVM
---- Thread Scheduler / SPU loop / SPU cache
---- SPU block size : Safe
---- SPU threads ( Auto )

- GPU
--- Vulkan
--- Resolution scale : 100%
--- Anisotropic : automatic
--- Write color Buffer

- Load liblv2.sprx Only

I know this problem must be often here, i checked some post to see if my problem can be here, but i found nothing that can help me about this
If someone can give me a little help, that would be very great and cool from him ♥

I'll put the LOG in the attachments

CONFIG : 

- Ryzen 7 1800X 3.6Ghz
- GTX 1080 MSI 8G
- DDR 16G RAM
- Power 750W
- HDD 7200RPM

PS : Sorry for my weak english, i didn't found a french forum for this problem so, i tried my best to construct this message, thank you if you have read until here