RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World The Game not launching and or compiling shaders?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SPECS:
8 Gigs Of Ram
I3 4130
Intergrated Graphics
Running On Windows 10

Everytime I try to run the game this weird error occurs and it doesn't play I tried other settings and the interpreters and they didn't work the only thing that worked was me turning off the video input letting the game finally start but.... of course not display I included a log to see if anyone can figure it out?
Using unsupported GPU drivers, but you can provide RPCS3.log either way to check
(02-26-2020, 06:46 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Using unsupported GPU drivers, but you can provide RPCS3.log either way to check
oop thought I did here ya go
(02-25-2020, 11:14 PM)MeroAlph Wrote: [ -> ]SPECS:
8 Gigs Of Ram
I3 4130
Intergrated Graphics
Running On Windows 10

Everytime I try to run the game this weird error occurs and it doesn't play I tried other settings and the interpreters and they didn't work the only thing that worked was me turning off the video input letting the game finally start but.... of course not display I included a log to see if anyone can figure it out?

Hi There. I am playing with this one a lot, saw the same issues and solved it by doing the following. 

Right click on game title & Create a custom config.
In the GPU section tick the box that says "Disable Vertex Cache"
Save config and play the Game.

Your Welcome - Drew @ Pi-Mania
(02-29-2020, 09:16 AM)pi-maniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2020, 11:14 PM)MeroAlph Wrote: [ -> ]SPECS:
8 Gigs Of Ram
I3 4130
Intergrated Graphics
Running On Windows 10

Hi There. I am playing with this one a lot, saw the same issues and solved it by doing the following. 

Right click on game title & Create a custom config.
In the GPU section tick the box that says "Disable Vertex Cache"
Save config and play the Game.

Your Welcome - Drew @ Pi-Mania
Didn't Work sadly but thanks for the help!
·E 1:40:50.244300 {RSX Decompiler Thread} RSX: Failed to compile shader: ERROR: 0:172: 'tex00' : undeclared identifier
ERROR: 0:172: 'texture' : no matching overloaded function found (using implicit conversion)
ERROR: 0:172: 'process_texel' : no matching overloaded function found (using implicit conversion)
ERROR: 0:172: 'assign' : cannot convert from 'const highp float' to '4-component vector of highp float'

Known bug on Intel drivers, nothing to do there.

You may have some luck on a modern Linux distro with Mesa drivers.
(02-29-2020, 02:59 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]·E 1:40:50.244300 {RSX Decompiler Thread} RSX: Failed to compile shader: ERROR: 0:172: 'tex00' : undeclared identifier
ERROR: 0:172: 'texture' : no matching overloaded function found (using implicit conversion)
ERROR: 0:172: 'process_texel' : no matching overloaded function found (using implicit conversion)
ERROR: 0:172: 'assign' :  cannot convert from 'const highp float' to '4-component vector of highp float'

Known bug on Intel drivers, nothing to do there.

You may have some luck on a modern Linux distro with Mesa drivers.
Fug okay thank yall for ze help