RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Vulkan Check Timeout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to run RPCS3 for months now and after searching every single possible solution on the planet, I'm completely at a loss. Every time I run RPCS3, without fail, I'm met with an error that reads "Vulkan Check Timeout"

I've tried everything. I've updated my drivers, reinstalled vulkan-1.dll, added the new REG_DWORD as told... Literally every single option to solve this problem I've been given hasn't worked. I've no clue what to do or even what info to give to help someone help me.

For the love of god, I just want to play Demon's Souls.
Don't touch your registry, how did you reinstall a system DLL as well? Seems like you touched what you shouldn't...
You need to do a full reinstall of your drivers with DDU (yes, with DDU specifically).

What are your specs?
Same problem here.
Just clean reformatted my pc with complete drivers and all. RPCS3 is still fine after that.
Then the next day RPCS3 doesn't work anymore.

I also get this errorĀ  "Vulkan Check Timeout"
FYI: I can play Rainbow six siege using vulkan, and all other emulators installed are working fine except RPCS3

R5 2600
RX580 driver 20.9.1
16gb Ram
Win10x64