RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: GOW3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys ! So i've been playin GOW3 aand its workin pretty ok actually 25-30 fps sometimes 15-20 but mostly 25-30 anyway i beated the Poseidon than i came to this area and the picture just gets all buggy i guess it cant render ok or idk i've tried to run emulator 3-4 times still the same bug.My specs are : RX 570 Ryzen 5 3600 and 16GB of RAM do u have any solution for this?P.S. Sry for bad english.

[Image: thumb_show.php?i=966qukht&view][Image: thumb_show.php?i=bgbgv8nh&view]
(01-03-2020, 05:00 PM)MiskoSRB96 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys ! So i've been playin GOW3 aand its workin pretty ok actually 25-30 fps sometimes 15-20 but mostly 25-30 anyway i beated the Poseidon than i came to this area and the picture just gets all buggy i guess it cant render ok or idk i've tried to run emulator 3-4 times still the same bug.My specs are : RX 570 Ryzen 5 3600 and 16GB of RAM do u have any solution for this?P.S. Sry for bad english.

[Image: thumb_show.php?i=966qukht&view][Image: thumb_show.php?i=bgbgv8nh&view]
are you talking about the bug against the water horse were Kratos starts flying and dies? I have the same problem.