RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: rpcs3 needs save and load features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope to add save and load to emulator this will help us playing games that are not working properly (in game) .For example i played red dead redemption and i was about to finish some mission but emulator stop working at some point in that case i've to start over that mission but if there is save and load then i can continue from the last point i was reach .
You can save and load through the game's mechanisms for that effect.

If you're looking to implement save states, it's not feasible if possible at this point.
(12-20-2019, 06:18 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]You can save and load through the game's mechanisms for that effect.

If you're looking to implement save states, it's not feasible if possible at this point.
The problem is that red dead redemption saves after finishing missions and emulator stops working and crashes just before the end of mission or during missions .
It's not Playable, so crashes are to be expected

Even if you managed to save the whole emulator state and resumed it afterwards it would very likely crash the same way since it's resuming the same state
Thanks for reply