RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Black Screen Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm new to all of this but I believe I have a relatively good understanding of how it all works. I have installed RPCS3 all fine and then went to boot Lego Batman 2. It seemed to work fine until theĀ game actually launched - at which point all that was displayed is a black screen. I have left all of the configurations at default/global AND I have messed around with the resolution, etc to see if that helps. No luck. My system is a Lenovo ThinkPad T440 with an i5, andĀ Intel's iGPU (yes, I know it's not going to run the emulator very well but I wanted to give a few games a try anyway). Could anybody give me a few pointers? Thank you.

Just ask if you need a log file or anything, I wasn't sure which one to attach.
Intel iGPUs are not supported because drivers are very bad, specially on 4th gen. Check if your card actually supports OpenGL 4.3 as indicated on minimal requirements.
If you're already sure it does, follow the support guidelines and attach the compressed RPCS3.log file.