RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z [NPUB31256]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RPCS3 v0.0.7-9095-81c61e23 Alpha | HEAD | Firmware version: 4.85
Ingame.
[Image: RHfa8BS.png]
[Image: P24UhNy.png]
RPCS3 v0.0.10-10321-72bef8dd

Playable same as disc version.
I think this game should be downgraded from Playable to Ingame since the FPS are so low to make it impossible to be playable.
In addition to this, the game is all green (see attachments)

CPU: I7-2600K
RAM: 32GB
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB ~ Driver 450.57
RPCS3 Version: 0.0.11-10669-f8d2d8ca Alpha
Use the version that I tested with its not green.
Looks like a resolution scaling issue, but there's no log so i have no idea what settings your using. But you are using OpenGL. Is it happening at 100% scaling with OpenGL? Is it happening with vulkan?
(07-22-2020, 05:54 AM)zergling Wrote: [ -> ]I think this game should be downgraded from Playable to Ingame since the FPS are so low to make it impossible to be playable.
In addition to this, the game is all green (see attachments)

CPU: I7-2600K
RAM: 32GB
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB ~ Driver 450.57
RPCS3 Version: 0.0.11-10669-f8d2d8ca Alpha

@ Discolor Menu/Gameplay (Res. Upscaling)
# Set Res. Scale Threshold = 512 x 512  (GPU)

check out the setting from attachment pic.
(07-23-2020, 10:22 AM)Asinine Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a resolution scaling issue, but there's no log so i have no idea what settings your using. But you are using OpenGL. Is it happening at 100% scaling with OpenGL? Is it happening with vulkan?

Yes, it was a scaling issue (OpenGL and Vulkan ). About the log, What is the best way to copy a full length log?

Could you please let me know?
digitaldude and quick.sliver1, i will just said that or you have the pc of nasa or no sure whats you do to make that game run on 30 fps, i have a normal pc i5 and the maximun i normally get for it is around 15 fps or around 7 fps on some parts like on hayabusa scene. i havent test on the latest builds but i remenber that it was one of the slowest game that i test, even ultra street fighter 4 or street fighter x tekken goes full speed for me when it have even better graphic than yaiba.
(07-30-2020, 08:22 PM)pidgey Wrote: [ -> ]digitaldude and quick.sliver1, i will just said that or you have the pc of nasa or no sure whats you do to make that game run on 30 fps, i have a normal pc i5 and the maximun i normally get for it is around 15 fps or around  7 fps on some parts like on hayabusa scene. i havent test on the latest builds but i remenber that it was one of the slowest game that i test, even ultra street fighter 4 or street fighter x tekken goes full speed for me when it have even better graphic than yaiba.

Pidgey, you should realize by now emulation is majority about CPU core (GPU, shader cache are just an extra important features).

Using i5 for highly experimental emulator is a painfully stressful toward low-core CPU., unless you know how to diminish those stress (like tweaking CPU usage processes number).  FYI, CPU (@ 80 or less process) is an optimal choice for emulation under i5. Can be done by:
  • Terminate/Stop redundant app services (permanently or temporary. Ur choices)
  • Disable your unwanted startup app
  • Remove Win10 Bloatware app
Afterward, you might be able to run playable-title smoothly with low-core CPU.  Otherwise, wait for developer team to optimize rpcs3 for low-core cpu.
How do I remove Win10 Bloadware apps?
Pages: 1 2