RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: VCRUNTIME140_1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Just downloaded the RPCS3 emulator and I tried to run but I'm only getting this error. Now I've obviously been looking online for help and I've redownloaded the C++ and all that shabang but nothing changes. I even went and downloaded the dll and that just gave me a different error.

If anyone could help that'll be fantastic! I really wanna play Skate3 ahahha Smile
You didn't install the software requirements on the quickstart guide, if you had installed the correct c++ redist it would have worked.
Also, why download system DLLs from the internet? For some reason a lot of people seem to think that's a good idea...
(10-06-2019, 11:48 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't install the software requirements on the quickstart guide, if you had installed the correct c++ redist it would have worked.
Also, why download system DLLs from the internet? For some reason a lot of people seem to think that's a good idea...
Right I swear I re-downloaded the 2 things on quickstart a million times and nothing happened. Restarted my computer and boom! Maybe that's all it needed but thanks ahah

Yeh, I didn't know what I was thinking, I was desperate lol! I know a dodgy download when I see one tho
(10-07-2019, 10:57 AM)Ez2rMbR Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2019, 11:48 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't install the software requirements on the quickstart guide, if you had installed the correct c++ redist it would have worked.
Right I swear I re-downloaded the 2 things on quickstart a million times and nothing happened. Restarted my computer and boom! Maybe that's all it needed but thanks ahah

Yeh, I didn't know what I was thinking, I was desperate lol! I know a dodgy download when I see one tho
updConfusedolved