RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Vulkan Color Inversion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With updates since 0.0.7 I've experienced incorrect colors when using vulkan the only pair of swapped colors I could precisely figure out is blue is displayed as orange and vice versa but all the colors except black and white load incorrectly. This problem occurs across all games I've played and my drivers are all up to date. OpenGl loads the correct colors so the issue lies in Vulkan exclusively.
GeForce 600 or 700 series card?
No my GPU is
Intel 620 HD Skylake version 25.20.100.6615 Rev.A released June 7, 2019
Which does support Vulkan.
Note that RPCS3 doesn't support Intel drivers, but it could be related to an issue existing with GeForce 600 and 700 cards as well.
Was having the exact same issue as well, except my GPU is a 600 series. A GTX 670.
This is a new problem for me as Vulkan worked fine before on my computer. I'll make a list of swapped colors for reference's sake as I figure them out.

Blue=Orange
Orange=Blue
Pink=Light Silver? color (sorry best that i could describe it as)
Green=Brown
"White" Skin=Blue
Note: GL=Vulkan for side orientation
So umm, any updates on this? Just tried the latest version of RPCS3 and the latest Nvidia drivers, and it's still happening.
Nope, still an issue
Yes I am having this issue too on my Intel Skull Canyon NUC NUC6i7KYK. I'm testing games, it's doing it some of them (Mortal Kombat vs DC, Fight Night Champion).. I'm not experiencing the issue when I played Hot Shots Gold World Invitational though
The older issue may not be a thing anymore. Regarding Intel iGPUs, windows drivers are not supported. Try on Linux with latest Mesa and it will likely work fine.