RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: White Screen, freeze and sound bugs in God of War HD (NPUA80490)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!,so when Im playing the game it goes fine for a while but suddenly it freezes and a white screen shows up, so I have to close the game. No idea why is this happening, also it gets a strange sound bug and a fps descent for a moment in certain points. Anyone can help me with this ?? I tried to change the resolution scale, the renderer and nothing.
This is my config, and the log.

RPCS3 0.0.7-8673-aa262889 Alpha
GPU:Nvidia gtx 1050Ti
CPU: amd fx-6300 6 cores
RAM: 8gb
Missing log file
(09-14-2019, 03:30 PM)Emibe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!,so when Im playing the game it goes fine for a while but suddenly it freezes and a white screen shows up, so I have to close the game. No idea why is this happening, also it gets a strange sound bug and a fps descent for a moment in certain points. Anyone can help me with this ?? I tried to change the resolution scale, the renderer and nothing.
This is my config, and the log.

RPCS3 0.0.7-8673-aa262889 Alpha
GPU:Nvidia gtx 1050Ti
CPU: amd fx-6300 6 cores
RAM: 8gb
Log shows different settings than the ones you show on the images.
Try with OpenGL and see if it desyncs as well, you're hitting a FIFO desync crash. May want to lower resolution scale too.
(09-14-2019, 11:41 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Log shows different settings than the ones you show on the images.
Try with OpenGL and see if it desyncs as well, you're hitting a FIFO desync crash. May want to lower resolution scale too.
Thanks for reply! I will try with that.

(09-14-2019, 11:47 PM)Emibe Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-14-2019, 11:41 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Log shows different settings than the ones you show on the images.
Thanks for reply! I will try with that.
So I used that config and it works for a time but after a while it freezes again :/
Nothing much to suggest here since you're hitting a FIFO desync, use Vulkan with both LLVM recompilers without SPU loop detection and hope for the best
Your CPU is below recommended specs, probably too slow and hits this issue