RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires Gameplay freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK basically sometimes throughout the game, but only when im playing the game during the battles, the game will freeze it runs perfectly fine no other problems but just sometimes, out of nowhere, 1minute into the game, or 5+ minutes into the game, the game will freeze. Anyone know a fix for this? This is the only game that does this to me.

Tried it on default settings, it would freeze, played around with numerous settings like the CPU settings, GPU settings, etc. the game just freezes for no reason. Anyone know a fix?

System specs:

CPU: i7-7700k 4.20 GHz

RAM:16.0GB

Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti
ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING

Harddrive:  Samsung SSD 850 EVO 2TB
(06-18-2019, 03:50 AM)XJR15 Wrote: [ -> ]OK basically sometimes throughout the game, but only when im playing the game during the battles, the game will freeze it runs perfectly fine no other problems but just sometimes, out of nowhere, 1minute into the game, or 5+ minutes into the game, the game will freeze. Anyone know a fix for this? This is the only game that does this to me.

Tried it on default settings, it would freeze, played around with numerous settings like the CPU settings, GPU settings, etc. the game just freezes for no reason. Anyone know a fix?

System specs:

CPU: i7-7700k 4.20 GHz

RAM:16.0GB

Video Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti
ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING

Harddrive:  Samsung SSD 850 EVO 2TB
Anyone have any solutions for this game?