RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Fixed the FPS issue in P5 (mostly), now onto a fatal issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I was able to fix my former issue of a terrible fps by changing some of the settings and going with the vulcan compiler which increased my speed tenfold. HOWEVER, now that I've seriously started to try and play this game, I've found that I keep running into an error. Every time I start the first battle you ever get into in Kamishida's (probably misspelled that) dungeon, the game crashes. I've attached the log files compressed in .7z format.
My PC specs are:

CPU: Intel i7-7700 @ 3.6 GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1070ti with 8gb VRAM
RAM: 16gb

Has anyone else run into this problem? And how did they fix it?
Also, I am using Amicitia's mod loader and the Mod Menu, and I did give my self a persona that I shouldn't have (level 84), however that shouldn't affect the game's tutorial battle right? And if so, should I just run from a save without that addition? It hasn't affected the game as of yet, but there is a first for everything.

Thank you in advance!

Edit: I've attached the log files via the thread's "Attached Files" section, but I'm not seeing them pop up so here's a google drive link to them: (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yy-t4o...F5K0NUPmTC)