RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Can't use vulkan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I have an rx 570 running on 19.4.3 but I can't use vulkan in RPCS3 0.0.06-7793-84d42ecb Alpha.
Anyway I can get it to show up in the dropdown menu? Thanks
Use DDU and fully reinstall your GPU drivers
And obviously, update to the latest version, don't use ancient RPCS3 versions
im having the same problem i assume its because im only running off of intel graphics .... this is a new pc gotta get an appropriate card bc its only takes low profile ... maybe i can upgrade psu tho i dont know if that will blow the motherboard or cpu tho lol ...but my error is attached if someone smart enough could confirm that this is a hardware issue thnx...

12gb ram
i5 3.3 ghz
no gpu -- intel hd graphics
Upload a log file following the support guidelines and actually indicate your CPU model because "i5" means nothing
(05-26-2019, 11:55 AM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Upload a log file following the support guidelines and actually indicate your CPU model because "i5" means nothing

Hello I am having the same problem which is strange becasue I was able tp use it to play Persona 5 for ages then I ran out of battery and when I rebooted my laptop it said vulkan-1.dll was missing. So I downloaded the latest dll online and now the exe runs but there it no option for a vulkan renderer.
  • I've read online that you need to alter a value in the registry editor to 0 in Khronos/Vulkan/Drivers but there is no drivers folder so I'm very stumped.
I have attatched the log file and my specs are:
x64
i5 83250u intel core
windows 10 home

Let me know if you need anymore information. Any help is greatly appreciated.
(05-21-2019, 08:31 AM)Applesauce Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I have an rx 570 running on 19.4.3 but I can't use vulkan in RPCS3 0.0.06-7793-84d42ecb Alpha.
Anyway I can get it to show up in the dropdown menu? Thanks

Hello,
i had a same problem, but i solved it,
- upgrade to lateest GPU drivers
- then when you have updated GPU drivers you go to this link and download Vulkan runtime, https://vulkan.lunarg.com/sdk/home#sdk/d...onents.zip
- extract the zip file in rpcs3 folder,start the emulator and then check if you see vulkan option.