RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Folklore BCES00050 Loadable/Not playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Trying to load up Folklore (BCES00050) on latest version of RPCS3. First message will appear about saving the game and I press the key bound to the O button, and the next message appears about the game data creation on the HDD being complete. Again I press the key to continue, where the screen and fps will either freeze with the message still shown, or the message will disappear and the screen/fps will stop at a black screen. 

I've read a few other threads and the quickstart guide and can't find a solution. My BCES00050 folder is located in dev_hdd0 folder, and contains a USRDIR folder and a PARAM.SFO file. I attached the log file if I did it correctly. I'm not sure what to check for anywhere or what I am missing. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I am new and have made an account simply for this issue. Thank you

https://mega.nz/#!CTBnzIoI!68LuIFFrqq-wl...w2HZcvHnwE
Missing log file
Anyone? I still am not sure what's wrong. I probably won't figure it out if I get no reply. Any suggestion would be helpful, not savvy with tons of files and things such as this. Thank you all.