RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: I'm looking for some people willing to help me organize data on my PlayStation DB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

As the title says, I'm looking for some people willing to help me out with collecting data for my new PlayStation database. You can view it here: https://serialstation.com

Note that the data is still very much incomplete. There's a ton of stuff missing and there's a ton of data that has been automatically added that needs manual clean-up.

It's difficult for me to open it up to other people (mostly just because I find it difficult to trust random people from the internet with 'my' data Tongue; I want everything to be 100% correct), but it's waaaaay to much work for me alone. Or, at the very least it'll take years. And besides, if I'd have some people helping with the data, I might be able to spend a bit more time on the website itself and add or improve its functionality.

So, I was wondering if I could maybe find a few passionate PlayStation fans here who would be willing to help. And you really gotta be willing to do it; cause honestly it's quite boring work unless you really like data collecting and organization (like me haha).

So, let me know here or in a PM if you're interested and why I should be able to 'trust' you (not meant in a bad way, just for my own peace of mind; I want to avoid trolls breaking everything. I do have backups and permissions and all that jazz, I just want to avoid it).

Thanks! Smile
Hi Landcross

Congratulations super job