RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Dead space 1/2/3 missing textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!
I am a huge fan of the dead space series, and i think the rpcs3 version (at least for ds:1) is far better than the pc version; more"organic" to me, even upscaled to 4k (due to postprocessing on ps3) and the maniability with pad on the pc version is completely broken, while on rpcs3 you can play the game like it's creators wanted to!!
Ds1 and Ds2 runs very well and are very playable, although there is a little problem of missing/shining textures on doors, aeration grids, and savings "spots" in Ds2. In Ds3 the snow on the character is missing textures and they are problems with doors to (see screens). I tried every configurations combinations (really!), in Ogl AND Vulkan, write color bufffers, etc... Textures are still missing in Ds1/2/3 Sad
Rpcs3 0.0.3 didn't have that problem (i don't know about 0.0.4, couldn't find a build)
Every version of 0.0.5 i tested had the problem.
i know it's not a ps3 exclusive, but at least for DS1 Rpcs3 version is the ultimate version to me, in gameplay or graphics!
Please let me know if there's a solution or if you think you know what is the problem and if you can fix it in the future.
Thanks a lot from France to all RPCS3 developpers, your work is just Amazing!!

Édit: i forgot the screenshots...merry xmas btw!)