RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Metro: Last Light [BLUS31184]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RPCS3 v0.0.5-7388-dab30c00 Alpha | HEAD
After starting a new game:
Quote:·F 0:01:16.282088 {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x012b51a4]} MEM: Access violation writing location 0xc
[Image: RoxUhHq.jpg]
[Image: tXpIg6M.png]
rpcs3: rpcs3-v0.0.6-8403-66c1143a_linux64 (all default settings)
graphics: ok
sound: ok

os: debian-live-10.0.0-amd64-cinnamon+nonfree (In live mode)

pc: Amd 2400g , 16 gb , 16 gb usb key

The game does not start for me. After the initial logos in the tunnel video I get a black screen. The game refuses to enter the main menu. I can still hear music playing and some sound effects but nothing shows up. I tried all possible settings I could find but no luck. The same behavior no matter what. Any ideas?
(04-14-2024, 05:05 AM)Str_K Wrote: [ -> ]The game does not start for me. After the initial logos in the tunnel video I get a black screen. The game refuses to enter the main menu. I can still hear music playing and some sound effects but nothing shows up. I tried all possible settings I could find but no luck. The same behavior no matter what. Any ideas?

Try a different region of the game, if able to. This particular one [BLUS31184] isn't listed on the playable compatible page, as of yet. So maybe this version isn't playable at this time?

I just tried my copy NPUB31219, and I had same problem as you with default settings. I got it to work by changing the SPU Decoder = ASJMIT .. Try that and see if it works for ya. Smile