RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: RPCS3 wont open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I try to run RPCS3, it installs RPCS3.log into the folder, and shows up in task manager, but won't actually open. If I try to click it again, it just says it's already running. It had been working before, and I had this same problem at the beginning, but I was able to fix it with a clean and restart of my GPU with DDU. However, that didn't work this time. It might be that when I start DDU, it says there is a newer version available, and the current version it says I'm in might have bugs, but when I go to the linked web page with the newer version, and install it, it still has those messages. I'm pretty sure it's just an accident; that I do actually have the newest version, but if this isn't happening for anyone that has the latest version of DDU, I'd like to know. I'm fine reinstalling RPCS3, as I don't have any progress yet in my game (Demon's Souls) for other problems that I'll ask about once this is fixed. So I'd just like to know if anyone knows a way to fix this problem other than DDU clean and restart, or knows that I'm not in the latest updated version of DDU/knows how I could get it. Thanks in advanced
Could anyone help me please? I tried reinstalling, and that worked for a little while, but then it went back Sad
I fixed this by reinstalling.