RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Games in iso format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

do you plan to introduce the support to iso format for games? Or only the folder format will be supported?

thanks!
Maybe in the future yes. There are no plans for that on Roadmap but if someone wants to add support it will be accepted.

For now, you have to mount the ISO to a virtual drive.
(08-20-2018, 12:23 AM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe in the future yes. There are no plans for that on Roadmap but if someone wants to add support it will be accepted.

thanks
So  I have't to drang 'n drop iso files inside RCPS3 like with the folder format in order to have the gamelist in the emulator: if i want to use iso files, I have to mount the iso that i want lo play with DaemonsTool for example and then run it with RCPS3. Correct?

thanks
(08-20-2018, 07:41 AM)legolas119 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2018, 12:23 AM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe in the future yes. There are no plans for that on Roadmap but if someone wants to add support it will be accepted.

thanks
So  I have't to drang 'n drop iso files inside RCPS3 like with the folder format in order to have the gamelist in the emulator: if i want to use iso files, I have to mount the iso that i want lo play with DaemonsTool for example and then run it with RCPS3. Correct?

thanks

you can give it a try
(08-22-2018, 03:43 AM)jakoaltrd Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2018, 07:41 AM)legolas119 Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks

thanks

you can give it a try
ok thank you