RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner - HD Edition [NPUB31314]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RPCS3 v0.0.5-7154-8cb749110 Alpha | HEAD
The game freezes on the intro logo.
[Image: E1AymfH.png]
rpcs3-v0.0.6-7786-a36d3af3_win64

Ingame
RPCS3 v0.0.12-10943-92efaf0b Alpha | HEAD | Firmware version: 4.82
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor | 16 Threads | 15.92 GiB RAM | TSC: 3.893GHz | AVX+ | FMA3
Operating system: Windows, Major: 10, Minor: 0, Build: 18363, Service Pack: none, Compatibility mode: 0

edits as played further into the game

Requires to write color buffers or backgrounds, textures, and effects will be dark.
Using the LLVM recompilers for both the PPU and SPU, game runs a smooth 60 fps with no frame drops or sound errors. 
Microstutter of the vectors can be seen in the in engine cutscenes. 

No troubles with gameplay until reaching the inside of Aumon base, immediately after leveling up Jehuty to Mk 2. Once here the graphics will disappear after a few minutes in leaving the sound and hud still active. I can exit out back to the main menu and reload but the same will happen again.

Edit Final:
Last edit, So I switched from LLVM to ASMJIT and the disappearing graphics glitch did not occur. I was able to proceed through the levels all the way to the end. Even watched the credits roll and be booted back to the main menu.

Besides the microstutter of the graphics during in engine cutscenes, the game is entirely playable from start to finish. Attaching final log which runs from when the glitch occurred to the end credits.