RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Rpcs3 not launching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just downloaded the new version (rpcs3-v0.0.5-7089-d3596fbc_win64) and, unlike a previous version I had, it doesn't do anything on startup except creating some files and directories. In other words, the app doesn't even launch its window, it's only visible in task manager. Am I missing something?
To be more specific, all versions starting with rpcs3-v0.0.5-6798-bf2f00a1_win64 don't work, but all the older ones do.
I'm having the same issue, new builds won't start, but my old build from 2017 opens just fine. Have all pre-reqs etc, the exe launches but appears to just stop running after creating the initial folders in the directory, have to kill the process to try to start it again, which still fails. TTY.log is empty, RPCS3.log has one line, about the version, CPU, etc.
You need to do a full reinstall of your GPU drivers, as you have broken video entries.

Use DDU to remove them, then install them again.
(07-14-2018, 10:12 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]You need to do a full reinstall of your GPU drivers, as you have broken video entries.

Thanks a bunch, this worked for me! Regular "clean install" with GPU drivers didn't work, had to use DDU from Safe Mode then reinstall drivers to get it working again.
It worked for me too, thanks!
(07-14-2018, 10:12 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]You need to do a full reinstall of your GPU drivers, as you have broken video entries.

I have the same problem, did that but didn't work. First the program said I was missing "vulkar-1.dll". After some research I ended up installing Vulkar SDK, and then this happened, after doing the driver reinstallation it was back to that file missing, I installed Vulkar again and it keeps not opening and just appearing at the task manager. I don't know what else to do.