RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Playstation move is not supported in Drakengard 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to RPCS3 and want to play Drakengard 3. I've seen many people have the issue of audio stuttering. I also get that problem but that's not my primary issue since I can't even play this game as the playstation move is not supported. I've tried with keyboard but it is also futile.

Do I skip a step when installing RPCS3? Or is it just the game which has the problem?

Thankyou.
Why would you want to play with PlayStation Move? I don't get it...
The game doesn't support it, so you won't be able to do it even if PSMove support was implemented on RPCS3.

Also, you have a weak dual core. That's below recommended specs, you can expect lag in a lot of titles.
(07-09-2018, 03:13 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you want to play with PlayStation Move? I don't get it...
The game doesn't support it, so you won't be able to do it even if PSMove support was implemented on RPCS3.

Also, you have a weak dual core. That's below recommended specs, you can expect lag in a lot of titles.

Any chance Playstation Move will be implemented in the emulator soon? I would love to be able to properly play games like 'The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut' and 'The Fight: Lights Out'. I saw online someone independently started work on integrating PS Move controllers with his windows controller options and his project is open source. I hope RPCS3 will add this feature in the near future if it has not been started already Smile