RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Hatsune miku proyect diva dreamy theater extend(NPJB00201)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I dowload the game and i installed the .pkg but the game doesn´t works. What i do?
PD:This is what the rpcs3 put:
 F LDR: Failed to load RAP file: /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata/JP0177-NPJB00201_00-HMPDDTEX00000000.rap
E LDR: SELF: Can't find RAP file for NPDRM decryption!
E LDR: SELF: Failed to load SELF file metadata!
F LDR: class std::logic_error thrown: fs::file is null
S LDR: Boot from gamelist per doubleclick: done
You need to dump the license from your console as well. Read the Quickstart Guide.
(07-04-2018, 09:32 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]You need to dump the license from your console as well. Read the Quickstart Guide.

In the quickstart guide there are a lot of parts. Is the part that is called “File Management”?
If you actually read the Quickstart Guide you wouldn't be asking that.

It's under Obtaining PlayStation 3 Format Software, read it.
(07-04-2018, 11:31 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]If you actually read the Quickstart Guide you wouldn't be asking that.

It's under Obtaining PlayStation 3 Format Software, read it.

I read it but i have a problem. I don’t have a ps3 and i don’t have a disk reader in my computer. What can i do?
Also when I unloaded the game, the only thing it gave me was a .pkg file
Yes, because you need a console to dump digital games.

If you also don't have a PS3 console nor a BD Reader, then you can't dump games.
(07-05-2018, 11:45 AM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, because you need a console to dump digital games.

If you also don't have a PS3 console nor a BD Reader, then you can't dump games.

I don´t have a ps3 but i know someone that have a disk reader. I i do it in that computer and then i passed to my computer it will work?
And all the games in of rpcs3 needs to do this process?
If you have the disc version of the game, yes, it will work..

Obviously, all games require being dumped, you need the files if you want to boot them
(07-05-2018, 12:34 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]If you have the disc version of the game, yes, it will work..

Obviously, all games require being dumped, you need the files if you want to boot them

I have another game in the rpcs3 and for play this game i don´t need to do nothing of this¿why?
Obviously you have to dump the game, the files don't appear out of nowhere. That's the only legal way to get the games on the emulator.

If you're using other shady methods, then there's no support.
Pages: 1 2