RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: RPCS3 Does not seems to like me at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I'm new to the community and I'm trying to start the emulator on my pc, but it doesn't work. It simply doesn't.
I'm running this specs: Intel Core i5 6600K @ 3.50GHz Skylake - RAM 16,0GB - 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (ASUStek Computer Inc) - on WINDOWS 7 64bit
The programme just doesn't open up, I can see it in the task manager but I can't interact with it. I saw in a previous post that I had to kill every Riva Tuner process, but I don't even have the thing (nor I know what that might be). I just tried updating my drivers (grapich card ones) but it still won't open. Any ideas?
I have the same problem as you
Try installing the Visual C Redistributables
(06-26-2018, 03:58 PM)SgtSteel Wrote: [ -> ]Try installing the Visual C Redistributables

I'm having the same issue, and tried installing what you recommended and it still did not help.

Setup:
AMD Ryzen 5 1600x 3.6Ghz X6-core
16Gm 2133Mhz Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB graphics

Process will load. Can't open it again. Once loaded it is in the Task manager with 0% CPU, 0% GPU, 0 Mbps Network, 0MB/s disk, and 21.2MB Memory usage. If I force close the program and check the logs, they are blank (except for hardware info). If i run as admin, memory usage goes to 27.7 but everything else is 0 still. I hope someone can help! I was really looking forward to trying this thing out! Huh Huh