RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 [BLUS30581]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

IYagoI

(04-04-2020, 05:48 AM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]You uploaded some copy pasta on the place of proper log file. Attachment removed, upload an actual log file when uploading a log file.
I've tried. Like I said I don't have clue about logs and I just tried to help. I've just copied what the log's window in the RPCS3 launcher threw when I started the game
Seems like one of the recent build fixed the issues, it is finally completely playable, no crashes, no graphical issues. Great job!

Needs log file and build name.
(04-26-2020, 12:44 PM)digitaldude Wrote: [ -> ]Needs log file and build name.

I already attached it into my last post. Build name is inside too, but it's v0.0.9-10270.
Incorrect build name, needs full version identifier, see the guidelines for game reports
Everything is in the log file, but I'll copy the info out from it.

RPCS3 v0.0.9-10270-58ba6d68 Alpha | HEAD | Firmware version: 4.86

Only found 3 small bugs in the whole game, completed the story mode with 100%. One of the bugs is that characters feet or head (if they're dead, and lying on the ground) are in the ground, not on it. The other bug is that in some sceneraio, not sure what casues it, but animation is missing in rare cases when you lose. And the third one is that if I get hit when charging my ki, sometimes I can't charge it again unti the blue bar doesn't go down, though I didn't reach high tension yet. Not big problems, just noting it.

Question for anyone who still has a PS3 and owns the game, since I no longer have one, and can't remember this. Does the game have subtitles when characters are switching out? I only got an xbox360 now and it has more subtitles. Wonder if it's an emulator issue or they cut them out from the playstation version.
I can confirm that with the frame limiter set to 59.9, this game runs at 60fps@4K and looks absolutely amazing. Much better than Xenoverse 2. Compared to the PS3's blurry and pixelated 720p resolution version of Raging Blast 2, running it on RPCS3 at 4K makes it look like a PS4 game. Absolutely unreal!
Pages: 1 2