RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Armored Core V [BLUS30516]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RPCS3 v0.0.5-6592-a36acf49d Alpha | HEAD
Intel® Core™ i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz | 12 Threads | 15.96 GiB RAM | AVX+ | TSX

Intro. Intro prompts regarding online play etc. Then fails at loading screen. Says something about an access error. It installs trophy data ok, I confirmed that by comparing to PS3, but fails for the other install data.

IF you update, and install on PS3... then copy folders over... then it gets in-game. I will let the admins dictate whether or not to leave this in intro or place in game. IMO, it's still just the intro since the emulator fails to properly load the files BUT ... technically it *can* go in game.

I have three log files, I'm sorry but I had some fatal errors when testing and was forced to copy before force quitting the application.

Third log file was too big (third log file was Vulkan Run. Failed with a mem error ingame I believe)...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ah2siap...sp=sharing

[Image: 3lgPfC5.png]

[Image: 9aK4lxI.jpg]

[Image: U8k8awv.png]

[Image: dcqt4NK.jpg]

[Image: e2GGFmY.jpg]

If I'm missing any data, please let me know and I'll correct it. I know I've been bad about it in the past.
You need to manually create the BLUS30516_INSTALL folder inside your /dev_0hdd/game path before starting the game to prevent it from crashing while installing the game.
(03-27-2018, 10:21 AM)gespenst Wrote: [ -> ]You need to manually create the BLUS30516_INSTALL folder inside your /dev_0hdd/game path before starting the game to prevent it from crashing while installing the game.

ah ok. I just installed on ps3 then copied the content over. worked.
Moving to ingame, requires the above work-around as mentioned on other threads for this game as well. It's recommended to read all threads for the game just in case something specific is needed. Also those images are quite massive, better to alt+prntscrn on the rpcs3 window so we can only see the game and the rpcs3 title bar. Attaching images is also preferred. Otherwise, thanks for the report it's rare for games to need work-arounds like this.
Sorry, next time I'll trim down or change my resolution to 1080p. It gets annoying having to change resolution for capture. In a perfect world 21:9 would be standard. lol
No need to change resolution, just press alt+prnt screen when the game is in windowed mode to take a screenshot of the window only. I personally use ShareX as it makes taking screenshots really easy once it's all setup.
(03-27-2018, 10:35 PM)Asinine Wrote: [ -> ]No need to change resolution, just press alt+prnt screen when the game is in windowed mode to take a screenshot of the window only. I personally use ShareX as it makes taking screenshots really easy once it's all setup.

Ah ok. Thanks.
(03-27-2018, 10:21 AM)gespenst Wrote: [ -> ]You need to manually create the BLUS30516_INSTALL folder inside your /dev_0hdd/game path before starting the game to prevent it from crashing while installing the game.

Having a different issue. If I do what you suggested, I get the "error saving your data" message. If I don't, the game winds up freezing during loading at <1fps. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Just to clear things up, the folder is empty when I create it. Does there need to be anything in it?
(05-01-2019, 03:57 AM)Anhilliator1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Having a different issue. If I do what you suggested, I get the "error saving your data" message. If I don't, the game winds up freezing during loading at <1fps. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Just to clear things up, the folder is empty when I create it. Does there need to be anything in it?

Nothing isĀ supposed to be in the folder. Just leave it as it is and then start up the game.
I still get "Error saving your data"
How do I fix it?
Pages: 1 2