RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: I have problems with Kingdom Hearts 1.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The game works perfectly fine (apart from some sound stuttering) until the end of the opening (simple and clean), where the game just freezes and all you can see is a black screen. I've been trying to get this problem solved for a long time, searched for solutions, tried some but didn't work. This is really annoying since some youtube videos clearly show the game working great and is listed as playable in the compatibility list. I've attached my log to the thread so you can see it.

Thanks for your time.
#1 Your log isnt attached.

#2 Exactly how did you dump your game files?
(03-20-2018, 06:17 PM)LatterDoor Wrote: [ -> ]The game works perfectly fine (apart from some sound stuttering) until the end of the opening (simple and clean), where the game just freezes and all you can see is a black screen. I've been trying to get this problem solved for a long time, searched for solutions, tried some but didn't work. This is really annoying since some youtube videos clearly show the game working great and is listed as playable in the compatibility list. I've attached my log to the thread so you can see it.

Thanks for your time.

I have the same Problem with my xbox one s controller (connected with windows adapter)

i get this message:
F {rsx::thread} class std::runtime_error thrown: Verification failed:

(in file c:\projects\rpcs3\rpcs3\emu\rsx\rsx_cache.h:88)

I got it back to work by disabling the rumbling in joystick settings.  disable left and right vibrator
and dont forget to rightclick delete shader and llvm cache after after doing changes in config
Goodmorning,
I have problems with Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix. I have read a lot of post and tried to change my setting and run kingdom.self, but I can't fix the problem.
The thing is that the game does start, I select Kingdom Heart Final Mix but it freezes on a black screen ( the opening doeasn't even start).
When I select Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days , the opening start but then the screen freezes on the logo.
When i rune kingdom.self it opens Kigndom Heart RE-chain, but when I try to start a new game it appears to happen the same as Kingdom Hearts Final Mix .
What can I do ? I really love this game and I have no idea how to make it work since I have never used an emulator before.

Thank you for listening.

PS: If there are some mistakes in my writing, please forgive me since I'm from another contry.