RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: specs help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i have a dual core amd athlon x2 3.66 ghz and an invidea gtx 870 gpu . i can run games like tekken 7, sfv, and mortal x and more but when i try an run dragons crown, hard corps, or scott pilgrim i cant get over like 20.0 fps. i would think these games shouldnt be that hard to run. looking at my specs is my system good enough to run these games? and if so what version?
No, your CPU is literally the worst you could have, it doesn't really get much worse.
The solution is that you buy a proper one.

There's no Tekken 7, SFV or Mortal X for PS3, so I don't see what point you're trying to make comparing CPU based applications with GPU based applications.
(03-06-2018, 11:49 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]No, your CPU is literally the worst you could have, it doesn't really get much worse.
The solution is that you buy a proper one.

There's no Tekken 7, SFV or Mortal X for PS3, so I don't see what point you're trying to make comparing CPU based applications with GPU based applications.

thanks for the help i think but i mentioned these games because they all are very gpu intensive.