RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: How install Hatsune Miku Project Diva -Dreamy Theater Extend- NPJB00201?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi RPCS3 Community

I downloaded the game but I can not install the saved data, I only get to the main menu and I can not enter to any game option.

Could someone give me some manual or video with the configuration steps?

Than you
You need a PSP savedata to proceed on Dreamy Theater as of right now
Look for the game's thread for discussion, I don't know myself how to make it work as I've never played it
I managed to get Dream Theater 2nd working. Saves from PPSSPP don't seem to work so you need to rip a save from an actual psp or find one.

Save locations are located at: RPCS3\dev_hdd0\home\00000001\savedata\(insert game serial code)

Overwrite the PARAM.SFO and SYSTEM.DAT with the PSP ones. Worked for me. Good luck!
(03-01-2018, 11:57 PM)Charmareian Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to get Dream Theater 2nd working. Saves from PPSSPP don't seem to work so you need to rip a save from an actual psp or find one.

Save locations are located at: RPCS3\dev_hdd0\home\00000001\savedata\(insert game serial code)

Overwrite the PARAM.SFO and SYSTEM.DAT with the PSP ones. Worked for me. Good luck!

Then, i just need the save files from a psp?
(03-02-2018, 12:32 AM)Luis.hz Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2018, 11:57 PM)Charmareian Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to get Dream Theater 2nd working. Saves from PPSSPP don't seem to work so you need to rip a save from an actual psp or find one.

Then,  i just need the save files from a psp?

Sorry for the late reply, yes you need the save files. Google some save files and you should be golden! Also remember this game uses X for menus instead of the usual O for NTSC J games.