RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Invalid or Unsupported File Format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to get Tales of Graces F to work for hours now, but can't figure out why I'm getting the message reading...

E LDR: Invalid or unsupported file format: H:/Emulators/RPCS3/dev_hdd0/disc/BLUS30903/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
S LDR:
(S)ELF: boot done

I've read the Quickstart guide and done the process multiple times trying to try and figure out what I've missed, but with no luck. The game is listed as playable in the compatibility list, so I know it can work. I'm at a complete loss as to what else I can do.
That happens when the file is either corrupted or still encrypted from an incomplete/incorrect dump
(02-01-2018, 05:07 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]That happens when the file is either corrupted or still encrypted from an incomplete/incorrect dump

Is there something I could be doing to cause it to be incomplete or incorrect? I've now tested the processĀ out with another game and ended up with the same results, so I believe it to be something I myself am doing wrong. I just have no idea what it could be.