RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: NHL 13 [BLUS31003]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
RPCS3 v0.0.4-6359-a27e2db45 Alpha | master

Gets in-game, freezes after a while. Tested with LLVM recomp and ASMJIT recomp.

[Image: hie1O9u.jpg]
RPCS3 v0.0.7-9192-bf11a28f Alpha
Game should be moved to PLAYABLE. Plays well with no hiccups that I noticed. Default settings with Vulkan, SPU loop detection disabled and TSX disabled.

DOWNLOAD LOG HERE

Why are this games still Ingame if it's Playable?
(12-04-2019, 03:15 AM)Sandi1987 Wrote: [ -> ]Why are this games still Ingame if it's Playable?

Because a moderator hasn't seen and moved it yet. I don't have the power to make compatibility database changes. I'm sure they're busy with other things. Usually takes a few days
The real question might be.. is an 8 core 16 thread 2019 intel or ryzen cpu now the standard for a game to be considered "playable"? because my guess is that for the vast majority of people using rpcs3, they will not get anywhere near a playable frame rate with all these EA games. I mean how many people really own a 9900k or a 3700x and is that now the standard the rpcs3 team is using for a playable status?
(12-04-2019, 06:53 PM)theDreamcaster Wrote: [ -> ]The real question might be.. is an 8 core 16 thread 2019 intel or ryzen cpu now the standard for a game to be considered "playable"?  because my guess is that for the vast majority of people using rpcs3, they will not get anywhere near a playable frame rate with all these EA games.  I mean how many people really own a 9900k or a 3700x and is that now the standard the rpcs3 team is using for a playable status?

What the hell are you on about? The game is easily sitting above 70 FPS, lowest I saw was 67. That's easily going to be playable on something like a 3600 or 2600, which I would consider a base. Nobody is saying a 9900K is the standard, but that's what I have so that's what I report on and I adjust my reports accordingly. When I was getting 30-40 or so FPS in NBA 2K7 I reported it as ingame, citing more performance for lower end hardware needed for it to be playable. Now a few months later it has that performance.

If you think you have hardware that should be "standard" and isn't getting playable framerates then make a report yourself, but after browsing a few of your past posts on here I haven't seen a single log or comment indicating your hardware, just you explaining to someone else that their 4590K isn't good enough for the emulator.

So instead of being passive aggressive because I made a report with the CPU that I have in my PC, why don't you contribute actual full reports yourself if you think that the game isn't playable?
Well you forgot to include version info in your post for it to be moved to playable, I downloaded your log and edited your post.
Looks like it's running well, moved to playable.