RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Emulator hanging in Project Diva F
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While playing Project Diva F the game suddenly dips to 0 fps and says "Compiling Shaders" for about 5 seconds. The game plays during this, rendering the game unplayable. This game is listed as playable, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Tried all of the renderers and firmware settings. Legit copy of the game as well.

I've included my log, hope somebody can help.

Also this is my first post, so hello everybody!
You need to go through the songs one time first to compile shaders. All games will compile shaders the first time before they're loaded from cache, that's perfectly normal.
I recommend just watching the song video as it also compiles shaders that way.
(01-28-2018, 05:04 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]You need to go through the songs one time first to compile shaders. All games will compile shaders the first time before they're loaded from cache, that's perfectly normal.
I recommend just watching the song video as it also compiles shaders that way.

Awesome thanks! One last question. Is there a way to transfer the shaders to a new build of RPCS3? So they don't need to be compiled again.
You're supposed to paste the new build on the folder for the one you have

Shaders are in data/$gameID/$selfID/shader_cache
(01-28-2018, 09:43 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]You're supposed to paste the new build on the folder for the one you have

Shaders are in data/$gameID/$selfID/shader_cache

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for your time.