RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I tried to look this up but couldn't find any info anywhere. Maybe some of you might know?  Huh

1. Does RPCS3 have any hotkeys? I'm thinking it might be nice for taking screenshots. Kind of like hitting F12 in Steam does. 

2. Are there real-time saves/loads? Is there a hotkey for those?

3. When saving or loading within a game, a popup window always comes up, forcing me to hit Enter. Is there a way to bypass this?

Thanks for any assistance!  Blush
Bump.
i am unsure if there are any hotkeys in the emulator, however if you need to take screenshots then you can do it without the emulator. for example you can press printscreen on your keyboard then paste in paint or you can install a program that takes snapshots of your screen

what do you mean by save\load? as i know the emulator doesnt support save state and load state and if you want to save then you have to save in the game by using the game's save option
Game aks you to hit Enter because thats how its constructed, In real life you also have to confirm by pressing gamepad button.

Save states are planned to implement in the (far?) future
Thanks for the replies, guys.

When the game asks me to save it doesn't accept gamepad buttons. I have to hit Enter on the keyboard, which isn't a *huge* problem, but you know Smile

I did mean save states, and look forward to seeing those! I've also used the printscreen key, but again it's kind of a pain in the butt... Tongue