RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Demon's Souls not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today I was trying to emulate Demon's Souls and when I boot the game, it just stays "white", I just don't know what to do, I tried everything and still, not working for me.

I've read the quickstart guide and I met all the requirements.
I3 6100
GTX 1050ti
16gb RAM

Also, i'm using the latest version of RPCS3

(This is when I first runned it, the fps remained in 0.00 all the time, and the white screen also remained)
[Image: Screenshot_14.png]

(This is after I closed that one and runned it again, it kept being like this on previous boots)
[Image: Screenshot_15.png]
These are the settings which I tried running it
[Image: Screenshot_17.png]
[Image: Screenshot_16.png]
Missing log, can't tell anything from screenshots
(12-09-2017, 01:02 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Missing log, can't tell anything from screenshots

Yes, I forgot, reslly really sorry.
The post is now updated with the log.
·F 0:00:08.367828 {Audio Thread} class std::runtime_error thrown: No supported XAudio2 library found

Install software system requirements on the website
You're missing https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...aspx?id=35
I have the same problem, but with different errors. Log attached. 

Specs:
Ryzen 3 1200
GTX 1050
8GB RAM

My computer is definitely doing something when the screen is up, CPU usage sits at ~80%. The console usually ends with an "Access violation 0x0" before the white screen pops up. I'm using all the recommended settings. Any thoughts?
(12-10-2017, 01:05 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]·F 0:00:08.367828 {Audio Thread} class std::runtime_error thrown: No supported XAudio2 library found

But why?
The thing is that I have that already installed, i checked the software system requirements before posting and downloaded al the things to check if something was missing and no.

I already have that installed
(12-10-2017, 09:50 PM)BarroMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2017, 01:05 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]·F 0:00:08.367828 {Audio Thread} class std::runtime_error thrown: No supported XAudio2 library found

But why?
The thing is that I have that already installed, i checked the software system requirements before posting and downloaded al the things to check if something was missing and no.

I already have that installed

Are you using Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit?
I am new to RPCS3 and I have been tinkering with Demon's Souls for a couple of weeks. Often times I get the white screen when changing settings to improve performance.

I followed advice on Youtube from a user named Gidrah to implement the best settings. His Youtube guide is a slightly different screen layout from the current RPCS3 build but the settings are still the same. In regards to your screenshot settings I would suggest;

CPU:
Firmware Settings: check only "Load lblv2.sprx only"
Preferred SPU threads: lower number is better. Start with one
Additional Settings: check only "Enable SPU loop detection"

GPU:
Framelimit: Off
Resolution Scale Threshold: 24x24

These work well for me. I usually only get the white screen now when I am trying different settings.

Best of luck