RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: My gamepads dont detect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, thank you for developing RPCS3, i really appreciate your work.

I have (i think) nooby question: I got 2 random gamepads and i cant detect or map any of them, does emulator support only DS3 for now or something?

Thanks in advance.
They don't get detected in both XInput and MMJoystick handlers? You can't manually remap any controllers for now, just Keyboard, but you can use controllers with automatic mapping.

DS3 isn't supported natively no, you need SCPToolkit + XInput handler, only DS4 has native support.
(11-05-2017, 10:49 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]They don't get detected in both XInput and MMJoystick handlers? You can't manually remap any controllers for now, just Keyboard, but you can use controllers with automatic mapping.

DS3 isn't supported natively no,  you need SCPToolkit + XInput handler, only DS4 has native support.

Hey Ani, not to hijack someone else's thread but since we are on the subject of controller, is the MMJoystick basically Dinput?  I have a dinput PS3 Madcatz fightstick, would MMJoystick be the correct setting for selecting it?  Thanks.