RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Game crash after using "write color buffet" function
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I encounter game crash after using "write color buffet" function for trying to play Yakuza 0 (Chinese version) (BLAS50796).
However, I have to use this function as people ingame all invisible without "write color buffet" function.

Please help to let me know how to fix this problem, thanks a lot! (Log files attached)

My PC specification:
CPU: Intel Core i5 3550
RAM: 8GB
Display: AMD Radeon HD 7400 Series (do not support Vulkan, thus using OpenGL in GPU setting)
I checked that System Requirements are all met
Nothing that would hint on why it's crashing in the log it seems.
A few related bugs are being fixed, as soon as https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/pull/3699 gets merged I suggest retrying. You can also try it now but it's heavily WIP, and you need to remove your current shader cache (move it elsewhere) before trying.
Oh thanks a lot!!!
Let me wait for #3699 get merged to try again.
May I confirm with you that I need to remove current shader cache (even I try using new version of RPCS3 in the future)?
Hi Ani,

I have retry using latest RPCS3 version (0.0.4-6930 (bd0d87e) [2017-11-20]), but the issue still exists.
I have posted its game report into this forum also, will see what else can I do to help (with my basic programming knowledge XD).
Thanks a lot first!