RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster [BLUS31211]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster [BLUS31211]

RPCS3 0.0.3-3-170a95f Alpha

Intel i7-5820K
32 GB RAM
GTX 1080 - Current drivers

There is a thread on the PSN version, but not the US disc version. Goes in game, but it won't load my saves I transferred from my PS3. The save/load UI doesn't display. Even on really powerful hardware, I'm getting 1-7 FPS at 720p.
This game works perfectly with latest master.

Bibi
Did you beat the second to last boss? There's a github issue that says she cannot be beaten. Kinda spoilers, but you can follow issue here: https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/issues/5080
Also, if you're trying to do a playable report you're missing rpcs3 version info, 3 screenshots (or video) and RPCS3's log file.
tested the the game with the most recently version, after first fight vs yunaleska the game freezing, all the settings default,
using Vulkan and also happen with ogl, sorry no img.

[attachment=13289]
RPCS3 v0.0.12-10884-05364908 Alpha | HEAD | Firmware version: 4.86
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor | 12 Threads | 23.50 GiB RAM | TSC: 3.800GHz | AVX+ | FMA3
Additional Settings : GPU > Anisotropic Filter - 16x : Resolution Scale 150% (1920x1080)
FPS : 30fps

Have only played Final Fantasy X so far. Game runs perfect from what i can tell. Currently in Chapter 02: Besaid Island. The only issue i have, I wanted to report is that when pressing the START button, no options come up, and rather the screen gets flipped upside down with it saying PAUSED in the middle of the screen.
tested the game, during the fight vs yunalesca in the first transformation it became freeze. seemed until now still it can't be fixed. does anyone have any save data after this part? I just want to continue the story after playing this long. thank you