RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Silent Hill Downpour [BLES01446]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Statut : PLAYABLE

I have just finish Silent Hill Downpour Start to end.
Except some graphicals problem (light , shadows) the game run with minor slowdown and totally playable.
Great work RPCS3 Team!

RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-b3efa75 Alpha
Intel® Core™ i7-4790K CPU @ 4GHz | 8 CPUs | 16 GiB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GO
The game is working between 15 and 30 fps with framelimiter with vulkan and nearly 15-20fps with OpenGL (more laggy)
Thread does not respect the guidelines, moving to general discussion until guidelines are complied with.
(10-18-2017, 09:37 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Thread does not respect the guidelines, moving to general discussion until guidelines are complied with.

Done Smile
I had quite a few crashes when I played this earlier was it fine for you? If it still crashes it should really be ingame and not playable.
my silent hill downpour freezes on load screen after the menu title screen ,halp?
(10-28-2017, 03:33 PM)dante12345666 Wrote: [ -> ]my silent hill downpour freezes on load screen after the menu title screen ,halp?

Me too
I don't have any crash , i have play start to end with only graphicals and shadows issues. No crash for me. Strange. For the title screen Freeze , set aspect Ratio to 16/9 ans frameskip to off. Normally no crash after that.
(10-17-2017, 05:41 PM)Djipi Wrote: [ -> ]Statut : PLAYABLE

I have just finish Silent Hill Downpour Start to end.
Except some graphicals problem (light , shadows) the game run with minor slowdown and totally playable.
Great work RPCS3  Team!

RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-b3efa75 Alpha
Intel® Core™ i7-4790K CPU @ 4GHz | 8 CPUs | 16 GiB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4GO
The game is working between 15 and 30 fps with framelimiter with vulkan and nearly 15-20fps with OpenGL (more laggy)
(10-31-2017, 02:15 PM)Djipi Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any crash , i have play start to end with only graphicals and shadows issues. No crash for me. Strange. For the title screen Freeze ,  set aspect Ratio to 16/9 ans frameskip to off. Normally no crash after that.
check out the error that i get,this is after menu title 

[Image: K7b09wgLymXiTUlcQ96pv3PKjwmeZqeVmISjtGPW...76-h885-no]
after car crash in the intro, the screen is all in black, if i press start i show options, but withot start still in black
what options do you use? for play
Pages: 1 2