RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Top Spin 4 [BLES00668]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Maximum fps in every field stadium :

(05-31-2018, 09:04 AM)ilborga70 Wrote: [ -> ]Maximum fps in every field stadium :

This without fps limiter :

This with 60 fps limiter :

Thi is my settings :

[Image: fast_emulator_1.jpg]
[Image: fast_emulator_2.jpg]
[Image: fast_emulator_3.jpg]
[Image: fast_emulator_4.jpg]
[Image: fast_emulator_5.jpg]
[Image: fast_emulator_6.jpg]
My system cpu core I5 7300, 1060 6GB, ram 8GB , when in game, it runs too laggy , fps shows average 30fps when playing
Perhaps someone else can test to confirm, but it seems there's been a regression that makes this no longer playable. It still runs near-perfectly to begin with (bar some small graphical issues), but it doesn't last long before crashing the entire program. Sometimes I can play half a set or so before it does it, sometimes only a few games. Before I could (and did) play for hours at a time. Tried every combination of settings I can think of and it seems to behave the same way no matter what.

RPCS3 v0.0.6-8568-b70908c8 Alpha | HEAD | Firmware version: 4.83
AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor | 16 Threads | 31.93 GiB RAM | TSC: Bad | AVX+
Having the exact same problem
When you make 1902x1080, the image is very beautiful and there is no lag/fps drop. But the characters seem corrupt.

When I do 1280x720 everything is good but the graphics are bad.

Can't adjust 1902x1080 properly?
There is a bug with player's face texture. Not with the one you are playing with but your rival.
This bug was not present until version 0.0.6-8400.

Here the screenshot.
[Image: image.png]

It´s a shame since it´s the only problem currently with the game.
Thanks
(02-19-2020, 02:13 PM)mway Wrote: [ -> ]There is a bug with player's face texture. Not with the one you are playing with but your rival.
This bug was not present until version 0.0.6-8400.

Here the screenshot.
[Image: image.png]

It´s a shame since it´s the only problem currently with the game.
Thanks

Seeing the same problem:
[Image: faces-ts4.png]
Anyone have any success eliminating the banding issue on the faces?
(05-16-2020, 03:56 AM)turtleneckthomas Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have any success eliminating the banding issue on the faces?

edit
Pages: 1 2 3