RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: God of War III .ird confusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had god of war III for a long time, and I have the right kind of disc drive to dump it using imgburn, so I do, and immediately I search the .ird library and its game id is BCUS98111; so I got 2 search results and I don't really know which one I should choose, the 1st one or the 2nd one; here's a link to the captured cover (never lets me upload pics captured with my samsung galaxy s7)

because when I did an md5 checksum comparison of BONUSPOSEIDON.XVAG with HxDen from the /PS3_GAME/USRDIR/SOUNDS/STREAMS/CINEMATICS/ directory, using 2 of the different md5 values came back no match; sure the 2nd .ird had the ps3update file that was included to be a md5 match, but the 1st .ird file wasnt

TL;DR when it comes down to it, which file do I choose, the one with update 3.15, or update 4.21

Running Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit, all directx runtimes installed and updated, proper visual c++ redistributables installed, and full computer specs are in the build section of my profile