RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Skate 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone . im new to emulating but i really love the fact that i wont need to plug my ps3 on the monitor just to play some games i love(plus alt+tabbing and the convenience of it). so, i have an i7 6700 , a GTX 970 and 16gb of RAM and i have skate 3 on my rpcs3. I saw videos of people playing it at normal speed (on the rpcs3 website) and the game seems to run fine, but for me it is like 3 fps and i dont know what i can do. is there like speed thingys that i need to activate to make the game more playable? thanks for the time, i would appreciate any tips. cya

the game is more in slow motion. i have 30 fps for a split second and it gets really slow but not laggy.
I have very similar specs. Would like info on how others are getting it to run as well. Open world ingame I get about 10-15fps in the training area the framerate goes from 10fps to 30+ (more or less pretty good stable 30fps besides major dips to 10fps)depending on whats on screen.
(09-11-2017, 12:56 AM)hemingCaomataa Wrote: [ -> ]I have very similar specs. Would like info on how others are getting it to run as well. Open world ingame I get about 10-15fps in the training area the framerate goes from 10fps to 30+ (more or less pretty good stable 30fps besides major dips to 10fps)depending on whats on screen.

yeah i tried out persona 5 but it was the same slow motion.
(09-11-2017, 12:56 AM)hemingCaomataa Wrote: [ -> ]I have very similar specs. Would like info on how others are getting it to run as well. Open world ingame I get about 10-15fps in the training area the framerate goes from 10fps to 30+ (more or less pretty good stable 30fps besides major dips to 10fps)depending on whats on screen.

I had the same issue, but the I upgraded my Graphics card from a 980 to a 1070 and it went away for some reason.