RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch - Journey to another World [NPUB90846]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-7c897d5 Alpha     0.0.3-6045
Intel® Core™ i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz | 12 Threads | 11.92 GiB RAM | AVX
the game is playable 30 fps but it can be slower in the big map
Is there any way to enable the games cell shading?
RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-b141b43 Alpha        0.0.3-6194
Branch: HEAD
Intel® Core™ i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz | 12 Threads | 11.92 GiB RAM | AVX  gtx 970
test 2 for this game in another section of the game
you can get better image quality by enabling Strict Rendering Mode and 1080p and edit the rpcs3 profile in the nvidia control panel and put every option to the best if you have a good card

and this image 720p and no nvidia control panel edit and no Strict Rendering Mode
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Desktop_Screenshot_2017_09_22_18_58_06_27.png]" />
and this one 1080p and edit nvidia control panel and Strict Rendering Mode 
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Desktop_Screenshot_2017_09_22_18_59_31_79.png]" />
RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-0129c54 Alpha | HEAD     0.0.3-6441
Intel® Core™ i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz | 12 Threads | 11.92 GiB RAM | AVX   GTX 970
its perfect even in 4k
the shadow during the fight?
you need to enable strict rendering mode its just in the first battles before the big map
Can I confirm something? Is the only difference between this version and the BLES one is the country of origin? US for this and Europe for the other? Or does this version has an extended game play or something?

Also which version is better for most people when it comes to emulation? Because I've been trying to get the BLES version to work, with speed and freezing cutscenes the only issues. Now if this one is actually better then I might consider swapping. Opinions please? Thanks.

Oh P.S. I'm using intel i3. I know its slow and not playable material, but I've been told that before and that didn't stop me from succeeding in playing a lot of the games I thought to be impossible.
(10-20-2017, 12:38 AM)jazjaz36 Wrote: [ -> ]Can I confirm something? Is the only difference between this version and the BLES one is the country of origin? US for this and Europe for the other? Or does this version has an extended game play or something?

Also which version is better for most people when it comes to emulation? Because I've been trying to get the BLES version to work, with speed and freezing cutscenes the only issues. Now if this one is actually better then I might consider swapping. Opinions please? Thanks.

Oh P.S. I'm using intel i3. I know its slow and not playable material, but I've been told that before and that didn't stop me from succeeding in playing a lot of the games I thought to be impossible.

There's no difference between the versions it's just the region code. Some games differ depending on region but it's pretty rare. Also some PSN games do not work while the Disc version does (e.g Demon's Souls) But this is also very rare. The issues you mentioned are also in my PSN version of Ni No Kuni. You probably already know but you need to skip cutscenes before they finish (only the animated cutscenes that have multiple cutscenes play back-to back) OR LLE (load automatic + manual firmware) libvdec.sprx but that will slow playback considerably. I would just hold off on playing Ni No Kuni until more issues are ironed out and it moves to playable.

(09-22-2017, 04:13 PM)morcy Wrote: [ -> ]you can get better image quality by enabling Strict Rendering Mode and 1080p and edit the rpcs3 profile in the nvidia control panel and put every option to the best if you have a good card

and this image 720p and no nvidia control panel edit and no Strict Rendering Mode
[Image: Desktop_Screenshot_2017_09_22_18_58_06_27.png]" />
and this one 1080p and edit nvidia control panel and Strict Rendering Mode 
[Image: Desktop_Screenshot_2017_09_22_18_59_31_79.png]
Strict rendering doesn't work with resolution scaling it will go back down to native (1280x720 in this case)
(10-20-2017, 12:38 AM)jazjaz36 Wrote: [ -> ]Can I confirm something? Is the only difference between this version and the BLES one is the country of origin? US for this and Europe for the other? Or does this version has an extended game play or something?

Wait you don't get random freezing? I get that along with the cutscene issue.
(10-20-2017, 06:16 PM)eric1987 Wrote: [ -> ]

Wait you don't get random freezing? I get that along with the cutscene issue.

Everyone get's them it's a known issue:
https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/issues/3136
@Asinine
Thanks for that. i wanted to be perfectly sure as the us version had an extra titleSmile oh? i thought that this was already playable. i got the game specifically because i thought it was. yeah cutscene problems (mainly it goes out of sync and then freezes after the video ends.) i get crashing issues too but i guess i didn't notice as i only played less than 30 mins which also included the cutscenes.
Mods, Please move this back to ingame until the cutscene and/or vulkan crashes are fixed. I don't think this should've ever been in the playable category.
Pages: 1 2