RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Skate 3 "jumping around"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm fairly new to RPCS3, but I managed to get Skate 3 up and running with Vulkan.  I'm currently using settings that have worked for other people, but I'm getting a strange effect that I know for certain isn't normal.  If I get off my board and stand still, my skater starts jumping around and bails repeatedly.  I am not touching the controller (the official PS3 controller), so it must be getting button inputs from somewhere else.  Any ideas?  Sorry if this is in the wrong section - I just signed up.

- goody_fyre11
It's wrong  emulator logic.

It's shoud be fixed (didnt see that happen) in spu asmjit improvements as soon it gets some fixes and merge to master build.
+
fixed slowmode and falling object under the map.

(09-06-2017, 05:47 PM)Kravicka Wrote: [ -> ]It's wrong  emulator logic.

It's shoud be fixed (didnt see that happen) in spu asmjit improvements as soon it gets some fixes and merge to master build.
+
fixed slowmode and falling object under the map.

I went ahead and downloaded the latest build from the Build History.  I used the SPU ASMJIT like you said, but it made no difference.  The version was 0.0.3-6037.  The game was very laggy, not smooth like it was in your video.
no no no, that ''spu asmjit improvements'' is called pull request.. kinda like name of the fix.

Last build with that fix is that 0.0.3-6018 ..but it has no fixes added in master since then.
(09-06-2017, 11:28 PM)Kravicka Wrote: [ -> ]no no no,  that ''spu asmjit improvements'' is called pull request.. kinda like name of the fix.

Last build with that fix is that 0.0.3-6018 ..but it has no fixes added in master since then.

Oh, so the ASMJIT improvement is causing my problem, not solving it.  I'm also guessing that every build in "Build History" is the Master Branch.  Would the Experimental Branch be any use to me and how would I access it?  Sorry if I got it wrong again - I still don't know the specifics of program development and AppVeyor.
Every build isnt master build in history on appv and that build with fix was just hack so it will not be implemented att all probably to master, until someone fix it in other way or they improve it what is causing slowdowns. Are u asking why? cos it broke more things than fix.

I havent much knowledge too, so try ask help in #help at discord for futher informations.